F. Lorée, AK bore
One of the most popular models among professionals and students in the United States, the Lorée AK’s are made of high quality Grenadilla wood and silver-plated keys in full conservatory system. Here at Hannah’s Oboes, we carry new AK’s with a synthetic top-joint that eliminates any top-joint cracks as well as Grenadilla top-joint with a partial synthetic liner that greatly reduces the cracking possibilities.
Lorée oboes come in a quality French case lined with purple velvet and an insulated case cover, Lorée accessories included.
Call for details/availability. (602) 999 0325
- Full Conservatory System
- Semi-Automatic Octaves
- 3rd Octave Key
- C-D Trill Key (x 2)
- C-C# Trill Key
- Forked F vent
- Extra trill mechanisms (Ab-Bb, Ab-A)
- “Banana Key” – low C-C# trill
- Eb-E trill mechanism
- Articulated C# mechanism
- Philadelphia D (double adjusting screw on low C lever)
- Metal-lined tenon sockets and sleeved tenons
- Undercut tone holes
- Low Bb vent
- Available with synthetic or partially lined top-joint. Call for details/availability.
- Also available—a great variety of used Lorée’s in AK bore, normal bore, Royal, Ferrillo, and Tabuteau, as well as bells and synthetic top-joints.